School Psychology

Our School Psychology Services

Our school psychologists provide cognitive evaluations, behavioral interventions, and problem-solving processes for both special education and regular education students. 

Concerned about your child's development? 
Contact your local school district to start the referral process!
Scotty Nelson

Bassett, Cody, and Kilgore

Scott Steinhauser
Misty Wroblewski