Multimedia Tools for Instruction and Reflection of Learning
Instruction can be shared easily through a movie or screencast. Come learn and practice with several free options for creating movie/screencast from your computer and the iPad. The morning session will cover applications for recording from your computer. The afternoon session will cover applications for recording with your iPad. Please come with curriculum materials to use with your recordings. You may register for either half session or for the full day.
- Tuesday, December 16, 2014 from 9:00 – 12:00 for morning session and 1:00 – 4:00 for afternoon session
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 from 9:00 – 12:00 for morning session and 1:00 – 4:00 for afternoon session
- Presenters: Patty Finney and Mary Beel
- Please bring a computer for the morning session and for the afternoon session please bring your iPad.
- Click here to register
Fine Arts Standards
The Nebraska State Board of Education approved Fine Arts Standards for public schools in March 2014. This workshop will give educators an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the new standards, review their current curriculum through the lens of the new standards, and participate in activities related to the five fine arts disciplines: media arts, visual arts, dance, music, and theatre.
- Monday, January 12, 2015 9am-3pm, lunch provided
- Jeff McQuistan, facilitator
- BRING: current curriculum, laptop
- Register online